Orthodontic treatment is most often recommended at Age 7. First phase of ortho intervention is often used to improve the appearance and alignment of crowded, protruded and or crooked teeth, and to often correct any bite problems with teeth.
- Correction of teeth crowding and straightening teeth
- Bite correction to enable the front and back teeth meet evenly
- Minimize the chance of damage to permanent teeth
- Early intervention for better results
- Facial profile and smile to improve
At Kids Smiles Dr.shah evaluates a child’s orthodontic needs and refer them at the right age to an accredited orthodontist in the area closer to your home.
Read more about the need and importance of braces in the link below from the Michigan Dental Association.